Sunday, December 14, 2008

Christmas Time in the Mountains


It is Sunday, late pm, me and my friend, Denise are out by the lodge, she is getting ready to take off for Willow Creek(which is near Weaverville). It is supposed to snow for the next 4 days. We had our Christmas party up at Stewart Springs, I will put pictures of that in here later. I have been sick for the last week. Didn't sweat yesterday but did go to the party. I drove and when I got past the gate, truck started to spin, sooooooo....got out to unlock the hubs and engage the gears, or whatever you do(not very mechanical here people) and back tires kept spinning and spinning, had a friend look at it to see what was wrong, even he couldn't get it to lock in, kick the damn thing! LOL! but seriously, I was sooooo darn nervous, he went ahead and backed it all the way down and out the gate and got it turned around so I could drive it home....got home safe and sound...kiss mother earth...kiss, kiss....ha! Anyway that is about it....I will put other pics on here later...but wanted to put some of the ones with the first snow of the season.....

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you guys finally got some snow! I graduated last night! yah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have to embed the elfs, add in your blog address and it will automatically add it

    ReplyDelete