Thursday, January 22, 2009

Dunsmuir and Mount Shasta Homes

Just thought I would share these two houses with ya'all. I will be going to look at the Dunsmuir house and Mount Shasta house on sunday. I am(even though haven't walked through it) leaning towards the dunsmuir one, cheaper and has been refurbished. Love it already.....but alas, need to actually walk through it. Captain and I went last night to look at the MTS one, it needs a lot of work done to it. I guess there really is no comparison. For those of my children who are familiar with this area, the Mount Shasta house is off of Deetz, has 2 acres, but is not as good as the dunsmuir one. The Dunsmuir house is on Shasta and Chuck tells me it is in a quiet neighborhood. And Kenny/Kim and Jordan/Kelly IT has a 3 bedroom, 2 BATH...(grin)....I will keep ya'all posted on which one if any I bid for....:0)

P.S...I am going to TRY and remember how to get rid of the Christmas wallpaper on the side.....any ideas???

3 comments:

  1. sounds good! So just click on cutestblogontheblog in the upper left corner of your screen and it will take you to that page where you click on backgrounds and choose what you want. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!! I'm sure it is exciting looking for a home!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, it can be a bit unnerving though...;0)

    ReplyDelete